Women's Day Special

, , No Comments
She was there to welcome me to this world,
As a Doctor...
She was there to give me first touch of pain,
As a Nurse...
She was there to give me first touch of care,
As an Aunt...
She was there to give me first piece of Advice,
As a Grandma...
She was there to share me the only piece of chocolate,
As a Sister...
She was there to stimulate my boyish hormones,
As an Actress...
She was there to take out my first blush,
As a Crush...
She was there to give a free advice in every single decision of mine,
As a neighbourhood Aunt...
She was there to share my good and bad in the same way,
As a Friend...
She was there to make me What I am and Who I am today,
As a Mother...
She is a Woman.
She is like air everywhere around you to shape you up.
Happy Women's day..smile emoticon
PS: Some of them stated above should be in present tense and plural as well..smile emoticon

0 comments:

Post a Comment