An Incomplete Story...!

, , No Comments
Dear Kishore,

I really felt entangled on addressing this letter to you. Within a week of our last meet, your existence has become a past. Hence I am posting this on a public forum hoping you are in a better place to read this.

I know you have planned a series of trips in the upcoming days which already tightened up your schedule like anything. Still your thirst for exploring places made you to ask me about a trip together when we met last week. I nodded immediately without a second thought trusting you as a man of his word. Amidst all these commitments, you have traveled alone to a place which only you know.

You have spent a huge number of sleepless nights in the past. Obviously, you needed a rest. But only you could justify for opting to be in sleep completely hereafter. A miss for the days and nights to follow for sure.

You would have witnessed the love that was set default for you when you came to this world. Today, we have witnessed the love you have earned while living. They were waiting with a fond hope to see your eyes blink at least. Been an adamant kid you were, you chose to keep your eyes shut without any sympathy.

You were not a saint who lives away from the world and gets the least attention. You were a disturbance who bothered us in & out and day & night. A lovable disturbance who left a void in our routine.

I owe you a treat at least for the number of times you asked me. But you left me indebted for the rest of my life.

You had always troubled me to sign off a story to mark it as complete. I never bothered to do it as they never had a direct impact on me. But this time it’s not going to be the same. Your story is not complete and I am not going to sign it off. Please reopen it if at all possible.

Your Buddy,
Loges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment